This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Pladask Delay V3

Don't know much about this one. Stumbled across it on the Tagboard forum and thought it was an interesting design. It can apparently do normal delays as well as some lofi craziness. Schematic and discussion here. Laid it out for board mounted pots to fit in a 125B.

12 comments:

  1. This is the gated delay that there are demos of on youtube? if so, it's pretty interesting. I'll have to make one after i finish some of the current projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's the Gjengangar. This is the workshop delay.
    I made a vero layout for the prototype version of the Gjengangar:

    http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Pladask-Elektrisk-Gjengangar-prototype-version-td37684.html

    Unverified at present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Well, I have normal and low-fi and even weird delay effects aplenty. The Gjengangar interests me.

    I'm all set up to etch boards. Maybe I'll see if i can work up a Gjengangar single-side etch layout. I've got enough experience with KiCAD that I'm no longer on board for vero or perf for more than half a dozen components. sometimes not even that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting! How does the modulation controll work? maybe it can be implemented on other pt2399 based schematic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verified. Simple delay, but mod pot is useless, it`s no true modulation I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, did know some pt2399 delay that can do stutter machine gun sounds like on the kills and blur songs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The modulation is not working for me. I used an A250K pot for the modulation but that should not make it not work, but when I turn it up, I get a bad distortion when I pick and I can barely hear the modulation. I did check the values and everything looks good. The layout looks righ too with the schematic. I also tried 2 different PT2399s. It is such a simple part of the circuit now sure what is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Did you find what was the problem?

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola me paso lo mismo con le pote de modulación, no anda, solo produce sonido distorsionado, aparte hay algo mal en el circuito por que de fondo se escucha zumbido

    ReplyDelete