This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Escobedo Octup!

Here's a clean octave up effect from Tim Escobedo. The Bias control offer subtle changes, which is why I have it as an external pot. He mentioned it might need a booster in front of it, just FYI.


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Wanted to let you know that this is now verified. Sounds crazy on a twelve string electric! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    Is there a schematic? I fond one online but it seems to be another version/pedal
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute beginner here, I might not know what I'm looking at but, I don't see a foot switch or bypass on this or any of the layouts, am I missing something?, Thanks

    ReplyDelete